How are you? I hope you and your family are doing great!
Well, it’s time for another “Marc’s Fun in the Sun Update”. So here we go, update #2! These updates will typically be mostly photos and videos with little text. A picture is worth a thousand words, and way more fun anyway. Times have been very exciting the last couple of months, so let me share a few things with you here.
Rebecca and I lived in Fort Lauderdale, Florida for a year now, and we love it here! Rebecca is excited to go teach at an A-rated school in Hollywood next school year in first grade, her favorite. She now has vacation which makes it easy to do fun things, yesterday for example, we went on a day trip to the Bahamas on a ferry. How cool is that!?!
Personally, the last few months since my previous update have been incredible, and busy. My complimentary helicopter house hunting experience has been picked up by many local, national and international media outlets such as CNN International which named it “A Godlike Experience”, on the front page of The Wall Street Journal, on TV on FOX Channel 7 on Deco Drive, and local newspaper the Broward Palm Beach New Times just to name a few. Click on the links for more information. Oh yes, and I’ve been the cover story for a large helicopter magazine named Heliweb Magazine. Who would have thought? I did :).
Can I ask you for a favor? Once you are done looking at the awesome articles, pictures and video below, can you let me know if you know someone that wants to buy or sell real estate in Florida, Texas, or anywhere else in the United States? I would really appreciate that! Now have fun and scroll down the page 😉
1) Photo taken at Pompano Beach Airport the day of the video shoot of the Helicopter House Hunter Experience.
2) Watch the video in HD of the Helicopter House Hunting Experience. I’m proud the way it turned out.
NOTE: You might think that an extraordinary service of this caliber must only be available for the ultra rich, but you will be surprised, that is NOT the case! Andrew and Sandra for example were looking for a $350,000 home, and I was more than happy to take them Helicopter House Hunting™. You can read about their experience by clicking here.
3) My beautiful sister Kerstin visited us in Florida. I love you! What a fun time we had.
4) Watching the Oasis of the Seas (largest cruise ship in the world) leaving Port Everglades. It’s great seeing cruise ships come and go. I can’t believe that was my world for such a long time.
5) Arrived in style at the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show and blew everyone away 🙂
6) Caught up with my friend Charles from the Netherlands who was at the boat show as well.
7) This is probably my dream yacht, the Heidenskip. My friend Derk Rolff was selling it at the boat show.
8) On board the Heidenskip, check out those winches! Just those alone are already $70,000 a piece!
9) At the Artceleration Art Basel event in Miami. Thanks for the invite Malinka!
10) Private event at Art Basel Miami for members of Jetsmarter. I love this app!
11) My mom and Leo (boyfriend) were visiting us in Florida over Christmas. Awesome!
12) Just one of two DTM race cars in North America at Neil’s new Ansa Motorsports facility!
13) Ansa Motorsports stores your race car, prepares it for race weekends, takes it to the track, and supports you and your car at the race track.
14) A windy day by the Ocean in Deerfield Beach, Florida.
15) The most photographed snowman / sandman at Fort Lauderdale Beach.
16) OU! Boomer Sooner game day with my proud University of Oklahoma wife :).
17) Another beautiful visitor, Rebecca’s sister stayed with us for a couple of days.
18) Obviously sisters 🙂
19) Visited our friend Jessika on board the Zuiderdam docked at Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale, FL.
20) With my friend Tito in his new office in the sky, a Bell Jet Ranger. Good job buddy!
21) From a helicopter to a private jet…
22) In a private jet…
23) On a yacht looking at waterfront properties with large boat slips for some interested Dutch clients.
24) A gorgeous waterfront property with 2 boat slips for yachts up to 120 feet. Interested? Give me a call 😉
25) They have built a brand new villa on this lot.
26) Another visitor from Texas, Rebecca’s mom Lisa :). Here to celebrate Rebecca’s birthday and enjoy the winter sun in Florida.
27) Visiting some waterfront properties close to Las Olas. Palm trees make everything look even better don’t they. I mean it’s already a grand home, but these palm trees make it look even better.
28) A more contemporary waterfront luxury home. Not bad spending an afternoon here right?
29) It doesn’t get any better then this 🙂
30) A traveling Tiki Hut… what a great idea! I need one of these with a large Helicopter House Hunter banner on it 🙂
I hope this fun in the Florida sun will continue for a long time. Rebecca and I love it here and hopefully more of our friends and family will move down here so that we can all have a blast together.
Of course you know who to call for real estate in South Florida ;), someone who will not only give you or a friend of yours a great service, but also the most enjoyable house hunting experience you can imagine, by helicopter!
IMPORTANT: This is something not a lot of my friends know and that’s why I want to mention this real quick. If you, or ANYONE you know wants to buy or sell real estate ANYWHERE in the country, or internationally, please let me know. I can help you or a friend of yours get in touch with a top real estate agent in the area where you or they are wanting to buy or sell real estate and I can be involved in that deal. I would really appreciate it if you sent me a referral, and of course that will not go unnoticed.
QUESTION: Who do you know that is interested in buying or selling real estate anywhere in the country or internationally? Please call or text me at (954) 557-6609.
Thank you friends!
I hope you enjoyed this first update and look forward to my next update.
Be safe and have a great rest of the day.